FilDA Monthly Report
- Launched the leveraged lending function on the Arbitrum network and completed the integration with CreDA.
- Optimized IoTeX network layout and display for the staking mining page.
- Added the function of switching networks to the v1 version on HECO. This improves convenience for users when switching between our different networks.
- Support the IOTX-FilDA LP incentive function on the IoTeX network.
- Total deposits and loans: $80,134,769
- Number of current addresses: 145,202
- Current FilDA Circulation: 147,977,606 FilDA
- DAO Pool Stake: 57,639,023 FilDA ($1,280,446.50)
- CMC market cap rank: 3786
- Coingecko Market Cap Rank: 1728
- In January, the loan agreement generated interest income: 290,296.56 USDT.
- On January 10, KingData tweeted an ecological weekly report: FilDA’s on-chain data from January 1 to January 7
- IoTeX TVL ranked in the top 5.
- On January 18, FilDA-IOTX liquidity support was opened. FilDA has supported lending services for IOTX, USDT, BTC, ETH and other assets on the IoTeX chain.
- On January 19, FilDA destroyed 50 million FILDA on the HECO chain.
Finally: The FilDA Community Discord channel has been created. Everyone is welcome to join us: https://discord.gg/YJSFvzGwxF