FilDA Monthly Report
FilDA Operational Monthly Report
With the participation of the auditing company SlowMist and Shield, the ESC network hacker attack vulnerability was fixed.
- Full reimbursement for all user losses on the ESC network.
- Launch the Glide-FilDA double mining pledge pool on the ESC network.
- Optimize the page display data, FilDA supply and other information.
- Total deposits and loans: $49,729,721.70
- Number of current addresses: 145,264
- Current FilDA circulation: 170,881,987 FilDA
- DAO pool pledge amount: 69,267,771.89 FilDA ($778,081.53)
- CMC market cap rank:3509
- Coingecko Market Cap:1871
February loan agreement interest income for users (USDT):
- IoTeX: 145,975.97
- ESC: 25,066.73
- On April 22, the security issue on FilDA-ESC was fixed.
- On May 02 (UTC), FilDA — ESC restarted and opened deposits and borrowings. Users can obtain $FILDA rewards by staking ELA, BTC, ETH, HUSD and other assets to provide liquidity.