FilDA Monthly Report
- Upgrade the V1 and V2 clearing pages to simplify the manual clearing process.
- Support HUSD-USDT LP deposits on the HECO network.
- Deployed and launched on the ESC chain, and opened support for mainstream assets such as ELA, BTC, ETH, BUSD,USDC and HUSD.
- Total deposits and loans: $ 63,054,721,61
- Number of current addresses: 145,265
- Current FilDA Circulation: 154,394,928 FilDA
- DAO pool pledge amount: 60,082,460.83 FilDA ($ 835,893.30)
- CMC market cap rank:3577
- Coingecko Market Cap Rank: 1867
In February, the loan agreement creates interest income for users (USDT):
- HECO ：144,741
- IoTeX ：121,971.5
- Recently, FilDA launched a cross-chain Elastos Smart Chain network proposal. Community members will vote on whether to enable the cross-chain service of the chain.
- Recently, FilDA and IoTeX airdrop activities are in progress. Follow FilDA’s official Twitter account, retweet and pin the content on Twitter, like, retweet and @two Twitter friends, join the FilDA Discord channel, fill out the user questionnaire, and select 99 people Divide 2000 FilDA.
- The FilDA Community Discord channel has been created. Welcome to join for more information.