The FilDA Report
A monthly report about news and development for FilDA: Secure your own wealth
- Adjust the upper limit of the loan quick-select options to 90% in order to guard against the risks of volatility.
- Improve the FilDA 2.0 pledge lending page.
- Support multi-chain switching mechanism.
- Update the oracle contract, upgrade to multi-signature and time lock management.
- Perform integration verification and testing of the FilDA 2.0 contract.
- Repair the contract issues raised by the audit, and reinforce against the recent attacks.
- Deploy the new version of FilDA 2.0 contract on Polygon.
- Total deposits and loans: $ 183,164,682
- Number of current addresses: 144,608
- Current FilDA circulation: 117,254,496 FilDA
- DAO pool pledge amount: 42,669,324 FilDA ($3,461,928.03)
- CMC Market Value Ranking: 2991
- CoinGecko market capitalization rank: 1308
- The September loan agreement interest income for users: $737,782 USDT
1. On October 3, FilDA added support for MDEX LP deposit and loan functions. This function reinvests the MDX generated by mining, and the deposit income is higher than that on MDEX.
2. Recently, FilDA liquidity mining launched in Chainge Finance.
3. On October 22nd, FilDA and Glide Finance reached a strategic cooperation, which will deepen the asset liquidity cooperation through product development and strengthened lending cooperation, provide users with more abundant product derivatives, and help users obtain better DeFi income.
4. The FilDA agreement contract has been audited by a number of well-known audit companies and has now passed the audit and open source verification.
5. Finally, FilDA DAO (FIP-010) voted to approve the enactment of the FilDA 2.0 upgrade plan.