The FilDA Report
- Destroy 10 million FILDA on HECO chain and reduce the HECO emission rate.
- FilDA on IoTeX network is officially launched — deposit and loan mining starts. At present, TVL has reached 16 million USD.
- On-line deployment on the Arbitrum network, and cooperation with the CreDA project is underway for leveraged mining business.
- FilDA on IoTeX also supports the functions of “repaying loan with deposit” and “deposit exchange”.
- Staking pools open for single currency reward (IOTX and the LP liquidity incentive pool) on the IoTeX network.
- Total deposits and loans: $ 101,205,459
- Number of current addresses: 145,190
- Current FILDA circulation: 135,242,952 FILDA
- DAO pool pledge amount: 51,486,175 FILDA ($1,301,354.64 USD)
- CMC Market Value Ranking: 3007
- Coingecko market capitalization rank: 1706
- The September loan agreement creates interest income for users: $398,248.91 USD
1. On December 30th, FilDA and IoTeX reached a strategic cooperation to deploy on the IoTeX network.
2. On December 10th, FilDA and iSwap reached a cooperative relationship. FilDA users can use iSwap to enjoy services such as 3-second chain swaps and currency exchange.
3. On December 10th, Stars Bridge provided support for FilDA users to cross-chain.
4. On December 10th, FilDA held an online AMA in the FilDA Community Telegram group.
5. On December 14, FilDA shared an AMA with the IoTeX community.
6. On December 23, FilDA officially launched the Mimo exchange liquidity incentive plan on IoTeX.
7. On December 24, FilDA launched IoTeX and TVL exceeded 2.5 million USD within 16 hours.
8. On December 28, 10 million FILDA were destroyed on HECO chain.
9. On December 29th, the IoTex Carnival started: Stake GFS to earn FilDA. Connect to the IoTex network and visit the following FilDA webpage: