The FilDA Report
A monthly report about news and development for FilDA: Secure your own wealth
- Added support for TUSD asset borrowing and lending.
- Supported the Lucky Heco NFT campaign.
- Fixed the vulnerability for the Cream attack event.
- The lending function for Heco super node voting has been developed and will be released after being audited.
- Add MDEX LP pledge and automatic reinvestment interest-bearing functions, develop and release after audit.
- FilDA V2 contract beta release for final review, testing and fine-tuning.
- V2 front-end developed 60%, expected to be completed in September for deployment
- Deployed V1 contracts and validated product processes for Polygon and BSC.
- Total deposits and loans：$421,857,444.07
- Current address number：142,192
- Current FilDA traffic：91,697,616 FilDA
- DAO Pool Pledge：33,259,369 FilDA（$ 6,345,155.85)
- HECO node ranking：№10
- CMC market value ranking：2825
- CoinGecko market value ranking：886
- August loan interest income for users (USDT)：1,666,077.774
- FilDA TUSD lending function added
- The world’s leading blockchain project rating agency CryptoDiffer fully affirmed the development potential of FilDA in a rating report on August 16, naming FilDA one of the 15 most underrated DeFi projects
- FilDA always adheres to the principle of safety first, in order to build a credible, secure and easy-access lending service platform. In order to further protect the safety of user funds, and improve the level of platform security risk control, the FilDA Bug Bounty is ongoing
- On August 19th, FilDA entered into a strategic partnership with the Torum NFT social platform
- On August 31st, FilDA and Torum conducted an airdrop campaign from Aug 31st to September 2nd